Careers at Digital Maxima
Open Job Positions
Job Title :
Social Media Marketing Manager
As a social media manager, you will need to manage multiple organizations’ online presence over social media.
Daily activities include:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand form
- key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Report clients about their weekly and monthly social media success
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
encourage collaboration across teams and departments
Job Title :
NOTE: This is an on-site position and our office is located in Faisalabad. If you don’t qualify, please don’t apply.
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and our clients’ websites. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems. (WordPress)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Curious to learn more?
Check out our socials!